Journal of Early Modern Christianity Volume 9 Issue 1
29 June 2022
Explore now the new issue of the Journal of Early Modern Christianity (2022/1).
The issue contains following articles:
- Yelena Mazour-Matusevich: Porter assistance aux assistants: Jean Gerson (1363–1429) et sa postérité dans ledomaine des soins de fin de vie
- Miriam Wendling: Music, Ritual and Death in a Windesheim Community in the Early Modern Low Countries
- Ana Roda Sánchez: Alfonso Carrillo y Acuña and His Attempts to Reform the Toledan Church within the Context of the Castilian Succession Conflict (1465–1479)
- Pablo Abascal: Establishing the Jesuit Province of Mexico: The Development and the Institutionsof a Missionary and Educational Province (1572–1615)
- Paolo Astorri and Lars Cyril Nørgaard: Publicus–Privatus: The Divine Foundations of Authority in Dietrich Reinking
- Jan van de Kamp: Knowledge Communication and the Translation of Devotional Literature within Samuel Hartlib’s Circle
- Meine Veldman: An Analysis of the Dissertation on the Conformity of Faith and Reason in G.W. Leibniz’s Theodicy
The article of Jan vande Kamp is in open access.