For fruitful academic collaboration.
- Use of REFORC’s services.
- Dissemination of your news related to Early Modern Christianity through the REFORC tools and channels.
- Book discounts from major academic publishers.
- Involvement in the organisation of REFORC activities, such as conferences, book projects etc.
- Eligibility for faculty membership of the editorial boards of the REFORC series.
- Networking with other members active in the field of Early Modern Christianity.
- Up to four individual memberships of faculty or PhD-students, including subscription to the JEMC (two print issues per year). As per April 1, 2023, new members will receive, depending on the publisher’s stock, the two issues of the first year of membership.
- Presence of the institution and on the REFORC website with name, logo and web link.
- Easy access for publication in the various REFORC series.
- Funding possibilities via REFORC Support Fund.
Become a member now