For fruitful academic collaboration.
- Use of REFORC’s services.
- Dissemination of your news related to Early Modern Christianity through the REFORC tools and channels.
- Book discounts from major academic publishers.
- Involvement in the organisation of REFORC activities, such as conferences, book projects etc.
- Eligibility for faculty membership of the editorial boards of the REFORC series.
- Networking with other members active in the field of Early Modern Christianity.
- Up to four individual memberships of faculty or PhD-students, including subscription to the JEMC.
- Presence of the institution and on the REFORC website with name, logo and web link.
- Easy access for publication in the various REFORC series.
- Funding possibilities via REFORC Support Fund.
Become a member now