The (new) REFORC Support fund will come into effect January 1, 2022. It has an annual budget of € 10.000,00.
Purpose of the REFORC Support Fund
- Promotion of research on Early Modern Christianity (ca. 1400-ca. 1700).
Eligible for Funding
- Participation in the Annual REFORC Conference.
- Expenses for participation in, or organisation of conferences. In the latter case, REFORC must be named as a sponsor and REFORC’s logo must be included on all online and offline means of communication.
- Purchase of literature.
- Digital and physical access to resources.
- Publication of scholarly research. In the publication. Publications must contain an acknowledgement of the funding.
- Travel expenses for research.
Logos can be downloaded here.
Criteria for Applications
- Applicants must be associated with an institutional REFORC member and have limited or no resources to conduct properly research on Early Modern Christianity.
- Submission of a description of the project or plan.
- Submission of a budget indicating what other funds have been requested, and what the results of the other requests were.
- Applications should be submitted via the application form.
- Applicants will be informed on a decision by REFORC within 2 weeks after submission of the application.
- If an application is accepted, an accounting must be provided to the president of the Board of REFORC within four weeks after the funded activity.
- Funding is up to 75% of the total costs.