RefoRC Book Award 2020, Call for Submissions
04 November 2019
RefoRC is accepting submissions for the RefoRC Book Award 2020. Submissions are welcome by February 1, 2020.
- The content of the book or paper is related to Early Modern Christianity.
- Publications are written in English, French or German.
- Books should be written by a single author and should be published in the calendar year preceding the award year.
Criteria for Selection
- Originality of topic and research.
- Methodological and literary quality.
- Presentation of new insights.
- Academic and social relevance.
Applications must be written in English and sent by e-mail to the president of the Board of RefoRC. Once applications are acknowledged, the author is responsible for sending three hard copies of the book to the president of the Board of RefoRC before February 1st, 2020.
- Prize winning publications are chosen by the Board of RefoRC.
- Individual RefoRC Board members do not decide on publications of academics affiliated with the same institution as they are affiliated with.
- The decision of the Board of RefoRC is final and no correspondence discussing the decision will be entered into.
Prize RefoRC Book Award 2020
The author of the selected book will receive € 1000 and a certificate.
Winner Announcements RefoRC Book Award 2020
At the Tenth Annual RefoRC Conference 2020, May 27-29, Aarhus.
More on RefoRC Awards